A few days ago prego and the loon nominated me for the very inspiring blogger award for which I am really grateful and touched. At the time I said I was going to put my 7 things about myself in a new post, along with my nominations.
I spent some time thinking about the sort of thing I should put on here, but in the end I just decided on some really random stuff rather then overthinking it!
1. I love haggis
2. I am a step-father to a wonderful 5 year old
3. I will be 39 when I get my first tattoo next year
4. I am afraid (very!!! Phobic in fact) of Crane Flies
5. I think that Rottweilers are beautiful, noble dogs but they have to be raised right
6. Writing scares me, but liberates me too
7. When I was a kid I used to race Toppers (Single person racing yachts) on the Dummersee in Germany
So now I need to nominate a few blogs that I find inspirational. I am new to this blogging lark, despite a few false starts over the last few years, so I don’t really have many to choose from, but some that I have very much enjoyed and have taken some inspiration from are, in no particular order :